Knowledgebase: Cart32: Version 7.0
Setting up ViaKlix with Cart32
Posted by Matt Marler on 24 March 2010 12:08 PM
In order for Cart32 to successfully communicate with ViaKlix the following steps should be taken:|
1. Go to the Cart32 Administration.
2. On the Enterprise Tab, select ViaKlix 2 from the Auth Name drop down list and wait for the page to refresh.
3. Check the Use Real Time Credit Card Processing field.
4. Enter your ViaKlix Merchant ID and PIN in the respective fields and click Save.
5. On the Cart Settings Tab, Payment Information Tab, select the Exp Date field and set the Validation to "mm/yy".
6. Click Save.
7. Send a test order through using the following information:
Card Number: 5000300020003003
Exp. Date: 12/10 (beyond today's date)
*the order total amount must be under $50
A test order should be successful upon completion of these steps.