Knowledgebase: 3rd Party Specific Articles
Cart32 and Blue Pay 2.0
Posted by Matt Marler on 17 March 2010 12:43 PM
Cart32 now works with BluePay 2.0. Here are the steps to get it going.|
1. Download the file BluePay2.cpp by clicking here.
2. Copy this file into your Cart32 directory on the server where the rest of the .cpp files reside.
3. For each client who wants to use BluePay 2.0 they will need to go into their Cart32 web admin and to into the Enterprise -> Real Time Card Processing tab and choose Blue Pay 2.0 from the list.
4. Fill in the required fields on that screen, like Login and Secret Key
5. Click Save and that's it.