External Script URL does not save in Cart32
Posted by Matt Marler on 12 March 2010 11:52 AM
Cart32 saves the URL in encrypted format. 128 Bit Encrytion is required for your browser. To check the encryption setting in Internet Explorer, go to Help -> About. The Cypher Strength needs to be 128 bit. If it is less than 128, then install the Strong Encryption Pack from Microsoft. It can be found out http://www.microsoft.com/ie.|
The URL might not save due to a permissions issue on the server. Please refer to the appropriate operating system below for your server.
Windows NT Server
1. Click Start -> Run -> regedt32 (not regedit) and press Enter.
2. Go to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Microsoft -> Cryptography -> MachineKeys.
1. Right click on MachineKeys and then choose Permissions.
2. Select the IUSR account for IIS and check Full Control.
3. Click OK.
Windows 2000, 2003 Server
1. In Windows Explorer, go to the following directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys.
2. Right click the MachineKeys folder and choose Properties.
3.Choose the Security tab.
4. Select the IUSR account for IIS and check Modify (Read,Write,Execute,Delete).
5. Click OK.