Paypal Standard or Classic is the default payment method for most Paypal users. When a customer uses their Paypal account to make a payment to your Paypal account directly you are using Paypal Standard. This article will describe how to enable Paypal Standard as a payment option and how to connect your Paypal Standard account with Cart32.
1. Log into your Cart32 Administration
2. Click on the Shopping Cart category
3. Click on the Payment subcategory
4. Click on the PayPal tab
5. Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled "Enable PayPal as a payment option"
5. Enter your paypal ID in the field labeled "PayPal ID/Email"
6. Make sure the URL field is still "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr". This should never be manually changed
7. Enter whatever text you'd like to use for the field labeled "Transfer to PayPal Text". Most people leave it the default text
8. Select what currency you will be using from the dropdown list
9. Click the Save button.
*Note: There is another type of Paypal account called a Paypal Website Payments Pro account. This article does NOT deal with this type of account. For information on how to set up a Paypal Website Payments Pro account please go here.
Warning: Do NOT turn on Website Payments Pro if you do not have a Pro account; it can stop your Cart from processing orders properly.