Knowledgebase: Cart32: Version 7.0
How to setup Verisign with Cart32
Posted by Matt Marler on 24 March 2010 12:11 PM
In order for Cart32 to successfully communicate with Verisign the following steps should be taken:|
1. Go to the Cart32 Administration.
2. On the Enterprise Tab, select Verisign from the Auth Name drop down list and wait for the page to refresh.
**Note: You will choose Verisign Payflow Pro or Verisign Payflow Link based on your Verisign account.
3. Check the Use Real Time Credit Card Processing field.
4. Enter your Verisign User ID, Password, Partner, and Vendor in the respective fields and click Save.
**Note:Vendor is typically the same as your User ID.
5. On the Cart Settings Tab, Payment Information Tab, select the Exp Date field and set the Validation to "mm/yy".
6. Click Save.
7. Send a test order through using the following information:
Card Number: 4111 1111 1111 1111
Exp. Date: 12/10 (beyond today's date)
A test order should be successful upon completion of these steps.